About The Blog

"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." --Charles de Gaulle

Thursday 5 January 2012

CHINA!

Silly Kitty, not yet!

 Okay, so as most of you know, considering you're on my blog, I'm going to China for a semester! Woot! I know I really failed at the whole blog thing during Guatemala but this time I'm prepared! I've got a neat little app for writing my blog from my iphone as well I'm bringing my computer with me this time. As well, if any of you so desire to get in contact with me, I will be leaving my sim card at home, so no texting although I will still have iMessage, as well as email (colin_buschman@Hotmail.com) and I should be able to get my way into Facebook every once and a while. For for the most up-to-date coverage, tune in here. Oh, also, the plan is to put photos on instagram every now and then, so look for those too (CBuschman).

For those of you here but not exactly sure what I'm doing, I am studying in Xiamen for a semester with a program called Best Semester. I'll be focusing in Chinese Culture and learning things such as Chinese history and Mandarin as well as Tia Chi and traditional Chinese water painting. The program starts on January 11th and end late April but I will be spending a few days in Hong Kong before it starts as well as spending a couple weeks in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Singapore after.

I have already been given some interesting things to look for considering cultural and philosophical differences but if you have any questions or ideas of what I should be looking for, please let me know. Considering I'm leaving Saturday morning, I should probably get packing...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment